Serving a nutritious daily meal with a smile and friendly "hello". Our meals are prepared fresh, hot and delicious each day by the Hays Medical Center food services staff. The meals are delivered by a community volunteer between 11 A.M. and 12 P.M. each day.
WHO DO WE SERVE
- Hays residents only (within the city limits)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Due to a limited number of "hotboxes" and drivers for delivery, we sometimes have to put new callers on a wait list. The wait can be 1-2 months before you are placed on a route.
- Meals can be delivered 7 days a week or any combination of days as long as there is space available on the days selected
- Cancelling your meal for a day or for up to two weeks is not a problem. To cancel, notify First Call for Help by 9 A.M. that day for a short notice cancellation or anytime ahead of your extended absence
- There is charge of $3.50 per meal and recipients are billed on a monthly basis
- Winter storms can sometimes cause us to cancel our deliveries, listen to Eagle Radio or television network stations for the latest cancellations--be sure to keep some "easy to prepare" food on hand, just in case!
READY TO SIGN UP?
It's Easy! Call us at 785-623-2800.